Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ellipses...

There goes another day closer to the end without really getting any closer to finishing... I think it's possible that we have too many cars... $180/day is worth it, yes? Makes it more like a vacation and less like rehab... I could have done without the snow today... Still can't kick mission Six of XenoTactic... Really it's not just about the one parent, but a cocktail of the two... If you were going to sit down to watch "PS I Love You" save yourself the time and watch something else... I believe we've given up on the newish sushi restaurant at the Monroeville Mall... Which part of "do you own work" is really the confusing part? It is amazing to me how often it comes up... Clearly it was horror week on SciFi Friday. First we had demonic possession and then zombies... Also I think we may have way to many car dealerships... I have a whole lot of work to do tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that. It just isn't going to wait much longer... All in all I think the Walking With Dinosaurs thing was pretty cool, but truthfully it ranks there just above an ice show - lot of tech to go through to be just above an ice show... My sister drew the duty this weekend. Everyone send good vibes to my sister... Like it or not, driving to Chicago really does seem to make more sense than flying... Finally paid off the lawn cutting service for this year. I don't think we'll be needing them again... Me and the missus have decided on a new law. If you spend more than 8 hours in a hospital with your inlaws you are entitled to free booze at any establishment until closing (or the next sunrise if you happen to be in Las Vegas)... With what little sense I have I think we ought to stop looking for a way to bail things out and start looking for how to soften the landing; look for a more graceful failure... Greenpage hits are down almost 1.5% this week, no surprise there. TANBI hits are up almost 5% though, which is kind of odd... Not really sure what to make of my informal good news. Sooner or later I will have to find out what it means in the grand scheme... Even with a sucky Aquaman episode "Batman the Brave and the Bold" continues to impress... It shouldn't be so hard to determine who is coordinating someone's health care... LoudTwitter hasn't been all that dependable lately, good thing I don't depend on it for anything... My trip home has convinced me my Razor has had it and I need a new phone. Pull the trigger on the G1 or not? That's the question... Which is worse after a day away from the computer: 150 non-spam emails or 1000+ feed items? 10 years ago that question wouldn't have made any sense... Could be 79,000 hits tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't do the G1... Tmobile's networks sucks and the phone just isn't there yet... iPhone is where its at...