Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the Nth Day of Critsmas

Something I have been thinking about but not really working on. It could be better, maybe I will continue to percolate on it for next year. Last verse:

On the 12th day of Critsmas the faculty gave to me...

Weekly advisor appointments...

Larry Powell's email ...

a list of CAPS referrals ...

critique about my crit board...

advice to take some time off...

thoughts about alarm clocks...

time management suggestions...

GO SEE THE DEAN...

opinions about my hair...

a meeting with Anne Witchner...

the designer inside of me...

and Feedback from folks I'd never seen!

If you sing it you'll hear it (you really have to land on the first syllable of "management" for the cadence to come out. Maybe next year I'll do a video.

Happy holidays!

No comments: