Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shorties

  • 10:20 I think its likely that I am going to need more than the two days I have left to set up the palliative care #
  • 13:40 @aerdin marisa is there, thanks #
  • 13:41 hospice and palliative are different, who knew? learn something new every day - today maybe moreso #
  • 15:28 hmm hospice care right at the hospital - why didn't I think of that? #
  • 15:28 @thespophile and apparently named Liz or Peter #
  • 20:47 now that, that's snow - the Chicago way. #
  • 22:46 @KatyK didn't hear 5, and didn't really believe 4, but it was slow #
  • 22:46 feeds really pile up when you're at the hospital all day #
  • 23:41 United.com just blackmailed me into spending another $17 (otherwise it wasn't going to give me a seat - not cool) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: