Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Ellipses

It wouldn't be There Are No Bad Ideas without Ellipses...  I can't recall what we did last year for the Fourth.  Today the boy had a six hour playdate, but no fireworks...  If a doc refers you for a test, it shouldn't take more than six weeks to get an appointment.  Our medical industry has a few bugs...  Over the last couple of days I converted the last six boxes from my parents' house into six lawn bags of shredded documents...  It seems pretty clear that the administration had no infrastructure in place to handle the family separations they decided to initiate.  They ought to be embarrassed at the level of prep.  Pretty sure they don't get embarrassed though...  The Litter Robot works a lot better when the cat really goes into the unit...  I can't tell you how cool I think it is that I can watch ultimate on TV...  The other day we went to a movie while it was raining.  When we got out the 20 minute ride home took almost 2 hours.  Tough to get home when just about every road is closed...  Republican congressmen meeting in a one party codel with anyone feels wrong.  With this group seems outright irresponsible...  Ocean's 8 was a perfectly reasonable movie...  Thinking about adding three books I read this spring into the fall Pro Practice class.  Just have to decide if that class can handle three books...  Going to Lititz next week, see the shop, catch up with some folks.  It's been a while since I've been out there...  Pretty much had a no news day today.  It is pretty pleasant that way, but I'm not sure it is responsible...  Keeping up with a post a day is going to be a challenge this time around...  I wonder why the city doesn't have you sort out compostables.  That seems like a fairly low hanging fruit...  Congress really ought to be putting an end to Scott Pruitt.  He's pretty brazen.  I don't understand why there hasn't been more noise...  If you are on Shark Tank you really need to offer 14% equity...  The Sense8 finale movie came out weeks ago and I still haven't watched.  No sure why that's happening...  When the air is thick and the smoke hangs in the area the fireworks show suffers a little...  What we are doing to people seeking asylum is really problematic.  I sure hope the operation and the policy evolve soon...

No comments: