Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Ellipses...

I'm almost out of soda...  The stories around the detention of the undocumented just get darker and darker.  We should be better than this...  My mechanical keyboard is great, but it is also behind dozens of additional typos every day.  Or maybe I shouldn't blame the tool...  The new phone transcribes voicemail.  That's cool.  I hate listening to voicemail...  We have a medical outfit here advertising same day appointments.  I'd venture nobody that worked on that campaign ever tried to get an appointment...  Borrowing money from countries that are the target of tariffs in order to subsidize domestic industry hurt by those tariffs is the definition of biting your nose to spite your face...  Trying to go no brace/no vitamin I today.  The jury is still out...  I am trying to decide were I not watching the news how would I think things were going.  I'm pretty sure I would feel better.  Not sure that would be positive...  Always nice to see old students.  If you're around you should poke your head in...  Things are on the move in the shop.  New scrap rack position after more than a decade...  Pretty sure I can get across what is important about AutoCAD in less than three hours now.  That's probably them improving the program rather than my honing my message.  Although I guess it could be both...  I want to see MI:Fallout in IMAX.  That'll require some planning...  Just finished Company Town.  I think it got less interesting the more I read, but it was still a worthwhile read...  Yesterday I ran an errand that turned out to be confirming I didn't have to run an errand...  They keep saying the the President has a high approval percentage among Republicans, I wonder if there are still as many Republicans as there were a year ago...  I slogged through Shada.  Still haven't found the time to finish Sense8...

No comments: