Saturday, December 18, 2004

Crits - Day 2

I thought maybe I would present some of the sights and sounds of the fall crits here. I apologize for the picture sizes, but I have suddenly become concerned with the storage space and long term archiving - have to figure that out. I would have a Day 1 entry, except that the students that took pictures for me have yet to send them.

Morning session, soon to be job-seeking 3rd year grads...

Ms. Baillie:

- likes playing with Legos
- discovered that sometimes the theatre elves don't show
- is taking her thesis to the beach

Mr. Hales

- never takes a break
- LOVES outreach
- thought his assistants were too good

Ms. Broughton

- should have registered for mononeucleosis
- took the class that shant be named
- loved taking structures

Ms. Santamassino

- "be careful what you wish for"
- "what he said"
- designers say "bla bla bluh bluh"
- thinks Kevin is dreamy

Morning session shoe winner:


NOBODY - So Sad


Afternoon session, newly declared PTM students...

Ms. Culver

- classes appealed to her inner PTM
- felt awash in a sea of knowledge
- PTM/TD

Ms. Stone

- learned a lot
- missed a lot
- PTM/SM

Mr. Schwartz

- wants to take everything
- gagged on the idea block
- PTM/TD - and PM (with a little SM)

Ms. Lipson

- sick of Excel
- "BUGGY FOR ALL"
- PTM/PM

Mr. Jentzen

- "I'm having so much fun"
- Chose to sleep
- BRIDGET/SM-LD/DP

Mr. Harris

- experienced a battle of quality vs. quantity
- tap-a-holic
- PTM/PM

Ms. Burford

- not into the whys
- neurotic about cleanliness
- PTM/SM

Ms. Fellin

- Excel is her best friend
- scared to death of both of David's classes
- PTM/SM

Mr. Grathwohl

- gets down to the nitty-gritty
- courting Mr. Chemers
- PTM/TD

Mr. Torska

- "I know I learned a lot"
- PTM/TD

Ms. Alejandro

- likes having a formula
- PTM/SM

Afternoon session shoe winner:


Ms. Culver - Congratulations!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'd love outreach except for the aliens/kids. and she spells it Bridget.

Anonymous said...

my feet? on the internet? ... well, you know ... thanks for the footwear recognition.

Kat