Saturday, December 11, 2004

Return of the Hitmap

The folks that run the hitmap application have finished their upgrade. I pasted in some new code today and, presto-change-oh, there's a new map. The entries that were there before are gone, but I guess that's ok. I couldn't really fathom who that person in the center of the Australian Outback could be.

I have to admit it, I really like seeing the little dots around the country for people I know are following the page. Its very cool. I think Deano finally got his dot, and I think I see one for my dad, and for Peg, and maybe Blake. Its a nice kind of passive feedback.

There also appears to be someone in Alabama, and maybe someone in Libson. Does that make me an author with a world wide circulation?

So check out the map and see if you can guess the dots are. If you click on it you get a larger image, and you can zoom in on particular continents as well. Have fun, I know I am.

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

David, this *is* cool. I need to set this up on my blog.