Sunday, December 05, 2004

Pages Pages Pages

I think maybe its getting out of control. I have this page here, but now to comment in other peoples' pages I have had to make a page here:


and a page here:

I wonder if there is a way to get the site feed form this page to automatically update those pages? Right now both of those pages sort of just say "hey go look at David's Blogger page!" Then, the other day I made a page here:

which you may not be able to see; and that page, along with listing this page also lists:

and:

Then of course, these days there's that page at:

which auto links to another page (pretty high tech I think).
Blogger keeps another page for me here:

and here:

Sara has been after me forever to join Friendster. That would be another page. I used to have a personal page at AOL.com, but I deleted it, as well as ones on HometownAOL, JDate and Match.com. Thats alot of pages. Come to think of it I must be forgetting some. I have a Monster.com page I apparently can't post a link to (you have to pay to get to see them) and I think that's crossposted on another resume engine - at least I keep getting spam from some other one.

Oh yeah, there's also:

where the images for this page live, and:

which is apparently where the tagboard lives, and then also:

where I drop things for people at school. Can't forget those. They're the thingamabobs that do the job.

Pages pages pages. It seemed like the world ran just fine without them.

2 comments:

Peg said...

All those pages and you're STILL considering joining Friendster? How many more pagesters do you needster? Good luck trimming them down. Getting rid of Match.com and JDate don't count, though. You had to get rid of them by default. Wait, I take that back... in order to view other peoples' profiles (in my case, a family member whose name I will not mention), I had to "belong" to Match.com. Or register or whatever. Yeesh!

Anonymous said...

STILL HAVEN'T JOINED FRIENDSTER, EH? HMMMM!

seems to me that you have 9,000 webspaces - and, Friendster is not one of them!

hmmm!!!!