Tuesday, April 11, 2006

And More Ellipses...

I'm seriously not going to miss Tom Delay... Some days I really do like what I do, and even feel like I am good at doing it... Frisbees just seem to be popping up all over... It looks like Vegas went another way... Is it foolish to try to make a class out of something originally labeled "to stupid to teach?" Guess we'll find out... Two weeks + three cats = much poop... Was there ever a key for the cent sign on a standard keyboard??? I don't believe anyone gets wisdom from their wisdom teeth... My sister is coming to visit... Build during the build, install during the install... Of course Noah Mitz can join my network... If it weren't for classes, I think I would almost have enough time to get to my whole list... Why are immigrants demonstrating against legislation to curb illegal immigrants??? I don't really care what Katie Couric's job is, or that Gweneth named her new child Moses, but I couldn't help knowing... I think that people would watch oldTrek on G4 without all the 2.0 nonsense... T-1 day to knot dating, no theme this year - it hasn't been the same since we rescheduled class before lunch... Let's all give thanks for Segundo's quick convalescence... The ventures are dead, all hail Oswald... I had my first $50 tank of gas this week, maybe I'll buy a scooter... I wonder if that mandatory MA health insurance will actually cover anything... Should get a wedding album soon, that'll be cool... The Bucs lost their home opener... Its going to be a long week I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm late catching up on this blog-- but there was a "standard" keyboard with a cents key. Google on "Space Cadet Keyboard", there's a nice site with pictures: http://world.std.com/~jdostale/kbd/SpaceCadet.html

These were the keyboards in the MIT Lisp lab. If you've ever used Emacs-- it was written specifically for these keyboards.

Anyway, pressing Greek-4 got you a cents key. (Shift-4 got you a $)