Monday, April 10, 2006

Ellipses...

In our house there turned out to be no marriage penalty this year... I don't know if I know 40 people to act as references... I guess its time to take the salt out of the spreader and get some turf builder - with halts... We're a little bit behind but we think we'll be fine - not... It is long past time to have the wisdom teeth out... I'm not ready to take children to the emergency room, I can hardly manage a cat... The new iPod thing works better than the old iPod thing, but I still wish I didn't need a thing... As much as I like comments, I don't like to see flame wars. Maybe Peg and Blake are just trying to disguise an uncomfortable attraction... So Santos won, but Leo died, Tony beat the crap out of a guy that was being nice to him and the fat guy got outed, Bill is having an affair with his wife, and Huff moved his brother into an apartment I would like very much... Did you see that Battlestar Galactica won a Peabody??? I don't think I talk to my family enough... This week I really do have to get onto my CV, either that or write a personal statement - I vote CV... The yard needs cleaning, do you think its safe to assume it won't snow again??? I think I missed the NBA season almost in its entirety and I don't appear to care much... Still nothing from the people in Las Vegas, but that's how its been the last two times... I can't wait to buy me some ETCP merchandise... Time to get some people hired for precollege... Not sure when it happened, but basically there's only four weeks of class left... I've always mumbled a little, but now I apparently have a mouse that thinks I "click-mumble"... Maybe this summer I will write a book. I say that every summer... I finished Magic Street, next up Outbound Flight... There was an excellent episode of Hustle this weekend on AMC, if you're not watching it, you should... I wouldn't have thought it, but everything Randi Rhodes ranted about over a year ago is slowly coming to pass... I wish I had the energy to link every one of these references, maybe tomorrow... Hooray for Massachusetts and mandatory universal health care, I wonder if BU is hiring... Wouldn't it be cool if the Democrats got control of Congress this fall, just to see the politics of it??? I hope the scene painting class finishes painting the John Henry project. I'll post the whole thing if they do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

an ETCP hoodie! Heck Yes!

-deano