Friday, April 14, 2006

Post Congestion Ellipses...

Much better today, thank you... I think that after careful consideration I have decided that the price of gas and the price of a barrel of oil are unrelated... Starting next week I am going to add "...and remember to vote out Rick Santorum!" to every post. I hope nobody is offended... We've seen the end of the Daleks so many times, I just find this ending hard to believe... I think I have my two lists of 20... Got myself the DVD of The Aristocrats. I hope it is even more foul then people make it out to be... Even without class I never seem to get too much done on the average Friday... I need to make a list of all the things I need to get on about... I need replacement foamy things for my iPod buds... The magnifier tool that came with my new mouse is really useless, but for some reason I am always playing with it... a one pound bag of Skittles in the office is a sure route to tooth decay... It seems to me that in order to use a digital recording of something you should need the mechanical license, not the performace rights - after all, it's just very speciific instructions... I sure hope the tax guy did the electronic filing already... Thursday night TV has really become a wasteland... They say if you put something in a box and don't need it for a year you should throw it away. I wonder if a garage has the same rules as a box... Not much in the way of hard hitting stuff here today - but you read it anyway, curious...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> Thursday night TV has
> really become a wasteland

How can you say that? Both "My Name is Earl" and "The Office" have got me watching comedies again for the first time in years. Maybe being from Texas, I get more out of "Earl" than some people. Always a possibility.

David said...

I think Earl is an aquired taste. I've seen a couple and they are ok, but nothing too special.

The Office just misses for me. Maybe I should check out the BBC orignal or something.