Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday Ellipses....

My wife is reading a new book and has as a result decided that we are no longer allowed to eat basically any food we can buy at a store or a restaurant... Saw the first Hustle tonight, very good TV... I would, were I you, avoid the Homestead Highlevel Bridge Munhall-bound for the foreseeable future... I saw an interesting post on boingboing that showed a New Orleans mayoral candidate campaign photo that was clearly taken in the French Quarter at EPCOT. Guess she couldn't make it home... I wonder if Jerry Falwell thinks these tornados are about Midwestern gays... The people that make closet accessories have set things up such that you simply cannot comparison shop. Well done... There's nothing that says spring quite as well as spring cleaning, except maybe fraternity brothers carrying booths down Forbes Avenue like Hebrew slaves, or maybe the giant inflatable bunny in one of our neighbor's yard... That bear that got those people in Tennessee is probably counting his money on a Brazilian beach by now... 50% of the weekend gone and I haven't really made much of a dent in my weekend list... There was a congressman on CNN today advocating the end of all social support programs in favor of simply granting every US citizen over the age of majority $10,000/year. Now that's out of the box thinking... Let's not forget to help Rick Santorum find a new gig... Tom Cruise is giving baby birthing lessons. I wonder if we cover that in our acting program... I wonder if the South Park this week was censored or drawn as censored... I wonder if it worth my time to learn about feed readers... The Blogger spell check wants "Santorum" to be "sanatorium." Interesting...

2 comments:

David said...

me too.

BabelBabe said...

ha! frat boys carrying booths down forbes like hebrew slaves - great image.

what's marisa reading?
because after i read Fast Food Nation, i think i lived on veggies, fruit, and cheerios for months after....