Thursday, April 13, 2006

a Week of Ellipses???

Even without a theme, knot dating is pretty cool... We are perfectly capable of entertaining at home, who knew... Our cats are very afraid, I don't know why... Everything doesn't need to be updated for the sake of updating... Lost didn't stand a chance... All kids like dinosaurs, take it to the bank... Apparently I drive like a maniac, I wouldn't have thought so... The little motor didn't have enough oomph - although that's not the word the supervising technician used to describe the situation... We have a very clean potty... Unbeknownst to ranting women in the Waterfront Giant Eagle, the sLiberty Whole Foods is apparently Passover central... You can rotate the view, the object, or the universe. Make sure you pick the right one... I used to know the double dragon, zeppelin bend, and adjustable hitch. Now, less so; although I did relearn the zeppelin a new way today... I married a very capable woman... One more day until we get the wedding album... We spent quite a bit of time today discussing a particular set piece - this almost certainly means it will get cut at tech... Really I need a shave... I think it unlikely I would've taken that gig anyway... If I had an assistant, they would need an assistant... We got a grad TD for next year, outstanding!!! Even things done at the last minute can come out well...

No comments: