Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ellipses...

"Charlie Wilson's War" is ok... I've become conflicted about links in emails... I wish I understood domains better, specifically with reference to Google... "The Golden Compass" is also ok... It is going to be time to go back to work way way way too soon... We didn't really have much of a white Christmas... American consumerism is just flat disgusting... My office is a mess... I wish I were the winner of a lawsuit against Sears that allowed me to just go take whatever I wanted whenever I wanted... I have fallen substantively behind my "starred items" in my feed reader. It may be time to declare feed bankruptcy... Mrs. TANBI says she'll not be going to see "AVPR" with me. Guess I need to find a date... I now have two contests from the page to wrap up, guess I should get on that... There was nothing worth posting on the green page on Christmas... I can't manage to beat Civ IV... "Tin Man" was ok... I have a cold, it's delovely... I am amazed at the number of foods that can be prepared with a stand mixer... I am currently unaware of the whereabouts of my cell phone. I am also unconcerned... Maybe the airlines ought to just throw in the towel... I'll be giving my first rigging lecture as an ETCP Recognized Instructor next week... Why are you working on your resume at midnight during vacation??? I hope First Night Pittsburgh goes well. There's some discussion that it should really be called Last Night... Really I thought Laura's shoes would do better, but Alana had it wrapped up pretty early... I read some real depressing intel on the WGA strike. It implied that the producers are really in it for the long haul... When BSG went off the air, March seemed like it was really far away, now, not so much... Did I mention I had a cold? I guess I did... I hope everyone had a great holiday and got what they wanted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come for dinner tomorrow night - a couple of doctors in the house.