Friday, December 14, 2007

Semester Review Friday Wrap-Up

Another day of semester reviews comes to a close. I didn't fall asleep today (Although in an unrelated note, I missed a letter in a recommendation I wrote during lunch. It was an "s" and it came before the word "he." I inadvertently changed the sex of the person I was writing the letter for - teach me to try to crib a new letter off an old one).

We begin with Ryan...



... who will finally realize his dream of working in the scene shop for workstudy.

and continue with Dana...



... who got the BIG stick. I felt bad, but she seemed to bear up ok. Only one more crit for her afterall.

Then we have Kristen...



... she doesn't look too pleased in this photo. I wonder what's up with that?

and then Chapel...



... who said she wasn't challenged. We'll fix that. Will they ever learn?

And last but not least: Sarah...



... who had removed her shoes and most of her board before I got there.

AM shoe winner:



Chapel

After a botched letter and a short nap we have the afternoon session.

We begin with Bryan...



... to whom I explained "the difference on the personality compass between and outstanding technical director and insufferable bastard isn't all that far."

Later we came to Derek...



... still successfully completing our stealth Entertainment Engineering degree, and open foosball champion.

And finally Eric...



... who made the very most out of the Inventor session.

PM shoe winner: (would have been)



Maddie
Except it was a rerun from last year.

We also had a few stunt shoes...



... but after Jillian's kitten shoes and Shannon's purple all-stars I think I am done with the stunt shoes. So there's no entrant from this session. If I can get a pic of Dana's shoes from the morning session I will give them an at-large bid.

We also can't finish today's commentary without a short trip to the surreal world of Brian's board. I myself made a sort of strange appearance...



.. and I call this next one "Susan, Susan, Kenny, & Brian":



Can you see the Christmas show in two years? Anyone say "Avenue Purnell?"

No comments: