Monday, December 17, 2007

#3 of 4

Weekend over, Steelers lose, and we're back to Semester Reviews. Oh, and it snowed. Still, we can take heart in that there is only tomorrow remaining for this semester and then we all get a nice break.

Today we begin with Alex...



... who became an inadvertent TA in the Art shop.

Then we move on to Maddie...



... who has declared an affinity for festivals.

Rico (what else can I say)...



... whom I reminded of everything he hated about his summer job.

Monday AM shoe winner:



The sizzling Laura

By the way, the AM session was distinctive for its total and complete lack of after meetings. I can't ever remember that happening before.

We move on to the afternoon session after a really, really long lunch break (who schedules this fiasco anyway?)

First up is Katie...



... who excelled this semester in all things she doesn't do.

And then Kim...



... who is going away to space camp.

Varsenik...



... who this semester found time to finally finish off last semester, and to write an entire paper on Helvetica.

And we round out the day with Alana...



... who has decided what she really wants is to be a ballerina.

Monday PM shoe winner:



Alana

One more day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's a cliche I know but I could swear when I did this we were way more loaded down with projects and stuff with really packed boards and really dressed up (and with much better looking guys...). Just my memory, right?

David said...

Overall I think we did put up more and dress up more. They were also longer and much more serious - and arbitrary.

for example

Not sure any of those things aside from the long were worse.

I guess we had more stuff, but keep in mind I am only photographing declared PTM students. They don't have as many renderings to put up.