Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shopping Stop

I went to the bookstore for a bit tonight. They were playing really awful Christmas Carol interpretations. I think I have to say that even more than not really caring for the decorations early I don't like being pummeled with the music. Still I guess it's not so much early any more, being well after Thanksgiving and all.

But they could pick better versions to play.

I have maybe a dozen books on my "to read" shelf. I waled away from "Spook Country" more than a month ago and I haven't been back to it. I guess I should finish it someday. So I didn't buy anything. Here are some of the things I specifically didn't buy:

or this:
or this:
although I am not certain I've read the prequel to that one. Or even this:

Which really I will get sooner or later, but maybe if I wait until I am ready to read it I can get it off the $5.99 table. Nothing wrong with that.

No comments: