Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm Famous, Again, Sort Of, If You Live In Pittsburgh...


Last week I sent the "Year End Theatre Quiz" to Christopher Rawson at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Actually I sent it to writers at the PG, The Pittsburgh City Paper, and The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. I wasn't after market exposure, I just thought they might find the quiz fun and would maybe pass it along to other people in their office. If I had an ulterior motive it would just have been to get more people to enter the contest, curiously few do.

Anyway, the email led to a brief exchange and he said he would mention the page in his weekly theatre column "In the Wings." What he didn't mention is that he would write a whole piece on the quiz for the PG online. Pretty cool if you ask me.

I didn't know if anyone would see it, but this morning a totally random person said "didn't I see your name in the paper?"

Nice.

No comments: