Saturday, December 01, 2007

SchemeWear 2k7

Do you remember last year's SchemeWear? Well now we have this year's (hopefully) annual edition - modeled for your viewing pleasure by Alex and Jen:

He's a fine looking lad, yes?

When I asked for the same thing on the front as last year, the vendor talked me into making the "Carnegie Mellon" bigger. I guess she was right, it is easier to read.

Instead of doing the "stagehand's law" on the back this time I went for a LOLCat thing:

I am master of clip-art.

All in all the "above-the-liners" seemed pleased, although I think it's little compensation for the duty cycle the Crazy Scheme runs them at. By the way, the name is getting some traction. This year we actually have had some packages delivered to: "Crazy Scheme, Purnell Center..." Pretty weird.

So, once again:

"So where can I get my SchemeWear fleece vest?" you are asking. I am so glad you did. It's a nice gift for my above the liners, but I would love to make up the cost of this little adventure. And who knows, if I don't take a bath this time maybe I will do it again. I think some long sleeve T's would be nice. Contact me by email if you'd like to purchase your very own vest. At the moment they are listing at $40.

If I do get orders I will have to do another run as since the prices were up this year I didn't run any extras (except one for me, but I think I may lose it to Mrs. TANBI). Operators are standing by!

1 comment:

Jules C. said...

Thanks David!!!!!