Tuesday, April 05, 2011

140 Characters or Less...

  • 11:30 I am David's unfortunately high moment of inertia #
  • 12:28 pleasantly surprised when the LoudTwitter posts! #
  • 13:48 crying in the hallway - real life or rehearsing? #dramaschoolquestions #
  • 13:57 Students are always asking for class outside. Maybe we'll do that now. #
  • 15:11 my office needs a makeover #
  • 16:46 I have a zero inbox, but a little bit I cheated #
  • 16:46 @aerdin2 I like th! em a lot too - they did Marisa's birthday. Plus the leftovers are a-mazing! #
  • 17:17 @euromandy we have spares #
  • 18:24 if traveling for business, & client says they'll rent me a car - that means I am going to wind up paying and they'll reimburse, yes? #
  • 18:24 @walt828 and is NYLACHI more about those cities, or really any city over a certain size? #
  • 23:07 seriously, who takes the late flight home and doesn't drive to the airport? #
  • 23:10 @mipow me too - had to bail, might have to try syncing with a new computer. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: