Tuesday, April 26, 2011

140 Characters or Less...

  • 09:55 RT @bpeoples: Anyone know a good Pittsburgh Jazz trio who might want to do some recording? #
  • 11:16 FTSI Pong: twitpic.com/4pf6ov #
  • 11:34 @bpeoples @aerdin have to check Kevin's Twitter #
  • 11:45 @bpeoples my mistake, his Facebook #
  • 11:47 @giantspatula "Guzzo said he chased the man, who did not move with the grace typically associated with a ninja." #
  • 11:47 @bpeoples oh wait, my mistake, go to his house and watch on his VCR #
  • 11:59 why when people comment on the upcoming dynamic pricing for concerts does it not occur to them that prices could just as likely go up? #
  • 11:59 @Mboevers and pretty much always funny, ergo... #
  • 12:00 @bpeoples I believe Ms. Eboch has it online someplace #
  • 12:11 "I'm not leaving until I get my quatloos" - multi level dorkiness #
  • 12:44 @bpeoples I'll need the former even if you give me the latter #
  • 12:47 @aerdin that's ominous sounding #
  • 13:13 @bpeoples they're great for otherwise unsupported events, less so for full blown shows - but we do a bunch of otherwise unsupported events #
  • 16:27 @keeboch should I sell the extra Scheme jumpsuits I have in my office? #
  • 19:18 Tore my shirt. Time to go. #
  • 21:21 Call a time out, run a play, and get an airball. Ouch. #
  • 21:40 @keeboch we've got a 42R, a 44R, and a 44L #
  • 21:41 @giantspatula I think the reason they're left is because they were too small - supposed to be an overgarment... #
  • 21:49 @giantspatula I think they ran small. Brian and Kenny sized people up for me by eye and I wound up having to go bigger for everyone. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: