Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ellipses...

So I am totally upset about the whole birth certificate thing, except yesterday it occurred to me that it has nothing to do with the birth certificate... I've become quite adept at using "they" to neuter "he" or "she." Too bad it isn't real English... I am ready for the next round of Bulls games... Still having trouble with "passed" and "past." It's a stupid problem for someone that's been around as long as I have... Too bad about the Pens. Always next year (says the Cub fan)... Can't tell if I want to add this new scifi series on TNT. I've got a lot of TV already... Last night I had the thought that I am getting really old really fast... That was one big tornado... Did he say Jake reeks of pot? Say it ain't so Jake. Everyone is pulling for you, don't fall apart... Not going to be watching the royal wedding. Didn't watch the last few, not going to watch this one... All the theses that are going to be finished are finished. I wish I could say 3 out of four ain't bad... NFL Draft was tonight. Didn't impact my life at all as far as I know... Every time we leave the windows open it gets really really cold... You would not believe the pile of grading I have to do... I waited and waited today for someone to throw with, but nobody showed... Getting really tough to work on next year with the things for the end of this year pushing so hard... I think for the first year in several I am going to go to the NYC cocktail... I think I would like a personal chef to feed me and keep me under 2000 calories per day while still meeting my cravings. Nice fantasy episode Top Chef Masters... There is one day of class remaining. That was quick... Shavy is having a real good time with his new look. Like a different cat... Our house project may have backslid a little, but the work seems worth while. Just got to keep an eye on the dollars... Seriously considering dumping all instant messaging. I think I'm down to three people I chat with... Today I emailed a student and used the phrase "catastrophic failure" because something they did broke. In hindsite it might not have been the best language for teacher to student communication...

No comments: