Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ellipses...

This phone thing is really irritating. I bought a new keyboard and monitor this week, maybe I need to add phone to that list... As much as the policy riders offended me, saying they weren't about spending is disingenuous. Just "what on" instead of "how much" - still spending... Would it really be all that useful to check in at the barber with my phone? Of course it would... I guess we get to go through all this financial hostage holding again when the debt ceiling comes up... Today I thought about shaving the cat myself, but I couldn't catch him... By the way, nice job example setting for my students you government types, nothing like waiting until the last possible second. At least they didn't get all state legislature-like and "stop the clock" when they ran out of time... Saw a lovely 8 year old girl in a Rothlesberger jersey today, something about that is just wrong... Lest you missed the news, the Legislator that said 90% of Planned Parenthood's business was abortion said he wasn't serious. His insincerity might have been a little too subtle for most... Really I ought to call my sister... I don't believe Trump really believes Obama isn't a citizen. He's a player and he's fucking with all of us... The tax guy told me I was "all done" with my dad's taxes, good thing I opened that envelope... It's amazing to me how little bandwidth our media has. The showdown totally drowned out events in the mid-East and in Japan. We could be better at seeing the world. It's just not about what happens to be loudest at the moment... How do I get my friend Bonnie to run for Senate in Nevada? It feels like such a good idea... Good parking karma today after a few lousy days. Not expecting things to be too great in that vein at CMU this week... "Vouchers" is another word for "give a significant portion of the funds to business" don't be fooled... They changed the rules at some point and now you can't move a piece onto Midway that takes more than 6 people to carry. They lost something with that... Gas prices are at a record high, and it has nothing to do with people buying cars in China and India and everything to do with people gambling on necessary resources... Another weekend without going to the movies, although we did catch Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs on video... I'm really not getting much closer to completing my FMEA presentation. Hopefully I won't have to go to the extremes Matt did with his splicing presentation... I'm going to have to look into running Acad on a Mac. Something I've avoided for more than a decade... Added a slideshow to the sidebar of the blog but I wish the pictures were bigger, gonna have to look at the actual code. Should change those traffic pictures too since I moved a while ago... Drove by the new BW3 in Monroeville the other night and it was MOBBED. Who knew moving across the street would have that effect? I guess maybe they did... Adding phone to my list is what the man wants, isn't it? Can't have that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a phone I wouldn't have to replace, specifically to piss off the man ( http://www.casiogzone.com/ ) but now I kinda want something a little smarter.

dmxwidget said...

The all-nighter consisted of working on other projects too...