Monday, April 25, 2011

140 Characters or Less...

  • 14:36 way to stay with it Philly #
  • 15:09 An hour later and I think I can actually begin working #
  • 15:55 I am totally stacked up with work for the next five days, so naturally today I am working on a show that opens in December #
  • 16:49 You know you're in trouble when I'm the voice of reason #
  • 18:04 200 papers graded and scores entered and it isn't even a dent #
  • 20:37 @caryatiddreams I've decided that we should add "but not in the Wells" to all fortunes #
  • 20:38 @aerdin2 many years it'll need to be sashimi #
  • 20:42 I mean I like the current incarnation of Doctor Who, but a little bit it seems to me that often they're trying too hard #
  • 20:46 @aerdin2 if you're going to be something for the day, on this case Eskimo might be more suited #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: