Monday, April 04, 2011

Ellipses...

Once again the weekend has whizzed by and we're back to it... Mrs. TANBI flew Southwest today, thankfully not on one of their "easy opening" jets... I'm thinking of buying a new monitor. I'm thinking it's this one: http://tinyurl.com/3wbsnwy... Did you see how the execs that ran the oil companies that marinated the gulf got big "safety" bonuses? I think maybe they should stop calling them bonuses... Are the Bulls for real? Is it far enough into the NBA season to be paying attention? Seems like maybe for both... Is it possible that the Godzilla movies were written by time agents from the future to try to prepare Japan for what is happening right now? Creepy... The other day I heard this person from ABC News talk about how cool the tweeting cobra was. That's not news... They're working on a law in TN to protect science teachers who "Don't believe in Evolution." I think maybe we need a law that says if you don't believe in Evolution you aren't really a Science Teacher... Hard to keep after that filmstrip on my Facebook profile with other people doing the tagging... There wasn't really any chance that the Charlie Sheen Theatre thing was going to get a good review even if it was Shakespeare. Maybe the best thing they coulda done was ignore it... Just in case this got by, Project Management is not clerical support - maybe administrative support, but not clerical support... Tiny little upside for Pitt having Butler go to the final. Tiny, little, upside... Being a Cubs fan in Pittsburgh right now I don't know if I should laugh or cry... How is it that the last week in June has decided to suddenly become so busy? Not fair... I mean I know they're a nice gesture, but at some level the whole thing really is just more work, yes? I thought so... BroadwayWorld ran a 4/1 piece on how during the downtime of TOTD the theatre would be hosing "The Spidey Project." Funny, and not the worst idea anyone ever had... So far I haven't been locked out of the New York Times, which is something I can't say about Variety... It's my best man Mitch's birthday. I put a "happy birthday" on his Facebook page. I should have done better... Walked to Murray twice today... I'm really liking "Justified." I'm getting a real "Spenser: For Hire" vibe off of it... There was a free Starz preview this weekend and we DVR'd a bunch of movies. Eventually it struck me pretty much everything we recorded is on the Netflix stream... Maybe this week I am going to spend some time thinking about how I spend my time at work... Sometimes watching the Daily show is too depressing to be funny...

No comments: