Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back On the Air

For whatever its worth.

I feel like I owe some kind of mega-post on my days away but I don't have it in me right now. Suffice it to say we had a great time, got sunburned, intoxicated - a couple times, stuffed with good food, and even won just a tiny bit of money.

I'll post a more verbose review/explanation once I get up to speed again. Between all the posts I've missed reading and the 88 non-spam emails I returned to I have a lot of catching up to do.

And I'm on my way out of town again in just a couple days.

Interesting enough, without any kind of online component for several days my life did not fall apart or come to a grinding halt. Work at the SOD didn't fall apart (although I did get one call on my cell). So I guess maybe I could work some kind of plan for internet moderation into my life.

We returned to happy, healthy kittens, and to only one Crate & Barrel box slowly dissolving in the rain (although the UPS guy gets a few points for putting it behind the house even though that is why the person looking after things actually missed it - oh well, the best laid plans and all that).

I think all things being equal I could have stayed in Vegas for another month or so before I got tired of it. Unfortunately the money would run out long before then. Still its nice to come home from a trip having fully enjoyed it. Different from most of the business traveling I've been doing of late.

Off to unpack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I missed a dissolving C&B box, huh? Sorry... didn't think to look anywhere else but by the mail. Last time you guys were gone, UPS left it out front.

Hope nothing was ruined...

-Celeste