Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ellipses

A day off ought to be a day off... There really is no limit to the number of crazy schemes... Watching the United States Senate can be very depressing... No matter how specific the instructions, someone will think of something you didn't... I am not really looking forward to spring FCEs... The wedding planning is really coming down to the wire... Nothing ever happens on LOST... The Plaxo update is really slowing down... Pittsburgh really didn't have a spring this year... Once again, kittens are sharp... Carbs are evil, but tasty... Why won't they let you wear jeans and sneakers into a club?.. That first 3000 miles went pretty fast... Entertainment is expensive... Do your neighbors get mad when you turn of your wireless?.. The grass sure grows fast this time of year... The Cubs are in town, woohoo!.. Once a Cub fan, always a Cub fan... I am not really all that excited about the Sith... Still not quite done grading Spring of '05... It's hard to be both an advocate and a facilitator... What is up with Bravo and West Wing?.. I now have 136 messages in my "to do" folder, I think maybe I will change the name to "to do later"... I am fairly officially off the payroll... I wonder when the CPU draft is... There's an "&", really...

No comments: