Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ellipses...

The copier is already broken, so there's no anticipation for the weekend before classes... We're going to get Dick a shirt that says "Well, I AM the Head of the School of Drama"... Today my finger is swollen... I'm just saying, but the last time I saw someone win a race at the Olympics by that much it was Ben Johnson... I have my first migratory dinosaur, in Ben Avon... Today Bean got himself trapped in a space he couldn't get out of. I wonder if that's a humbling experience for a cat... Those girls, no, they aren't 16... I half expect Putin to tell us to go fuck ourselves, maybe even use those words... Add to never ending list: find scholarships for girls in male dominated fields... Someone hit the *rinse* button in Pittsburgh again today... I'm kinda bummed the Dino post worked it's way off the front page... The woman doing the synchro diving commentary should listen to herself a little more carefully... I folded, I have a Facebook page - and Twitter, but you knew that... I am seriously considering a staff of three for the green page this year... Today I picked up yet another syllabus to write, maybe I can just become a professional syllabus writer... We're deferring the bedroom set, taking our money to Vegas instead... I think I will never get used to athletes wearing makeup for something other than women's gymnastics... My sister and brother-in-law both landed Broadway gigs... I know people are excited about school starting, but I could really use another couple of weeks... The project we hung in the shop hasn't fallen, guess my ETCP certification is safe for another day... My office is too cold, not to be confused with my wife's rapper name: 2-Kowld... The Obama people never did call back... I am going to watch the USA/Spain basketball game, even though I know who won... I had ribs for dinner tonight, I ate two. Listen to your mother and don't fill up on bread... There is so much feed in my feeds that I haven't done anything but star and delete for three days, undoubtably more deleting in my future... Mrs. TANBI watched the Project Runway without me, guess she may be over me... I still can't get passed level four... So far I've seen (on top of the regulars) badmitton, ping pong, team handball, and field hockey. I think if they're gonna play ping pong they migh as well add pool... The Fourth Anniversary Post is coming up. Go through the last 12 months posts and nominate your favorites...

No comments: