Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Man A Plan Panama

We've spent so much time over the last few years at work on the Undergrad class sequence we really haven't thought much about the Grad thing. Really with the small number of students we've had around it's been easier to let them customize their sequences anyway.

Today, we looked at the roll out of the undergrad classes to see what it made available for a new grad one TD. Here's what we found:

None too shabby if you ask me. Can you read chicken scratches? If not:

  • Technical Direction I
  • Technical Management
  • Structures I
  • Production Electrics
  • Welding
  • Production Preparation
  • Colloquium
  • Applied Internship
Pretty good lineup I think. If I get really motivated, I might look at what their spring looks like sometime before registration. I mean, the fall seems to have worked itself out pretty well. Maybe the spring will be the same way.

No comments: