Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ellipses...

Can't have three "Shorties" in a row, wouldn't be civilized... Twitter and Facebook status are stealing a lot of my ellipses... I really just can't say as I am thrilled with Joe Biden, but then I haven't been thrilled by much of anything in this race... Bottleshock is a decent movie; another movie that might have been better had it not had to be faithful to a true story... My watch is working again, not that I will be any more punctual... iPhone fever is sweeping my house, but I think it will wear off... I tried to watch USA/Argentina Basketball, but NBC defeated me and the online was really hard to watch - no announcers... There do seem to be an awful lot of stories about Freddie Mac in my feeds, could it be there's yet another shoe to drop? I wouldn't be surprised... Yes, Blake, the Degree/Eureka synergy is fairly depressing, not just for television but I think for the whole of American culture... It didn't take long for the movie theatres to go from local moving slides with music to full blown TV commercials. Just what we want for the 20 minutes before a movie, 20 minutes of commercials. Maybe I'll start a seat holding business... All in all I wish I were in Hawaii...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> Bottleshock is a decent movie; another
> movie that might have been better had
> it not had to be faithful to a true story.

After I get back from the DNC, I'll let Eliza know you liked it. ;-)

I haven't had a chance to see it yet although I did get to visit the set with her when it was being shot.