Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ellipses...

By the time I get around to blogging it always seems to be after midnight.  I guess one day I should do two posts and then I can be a day ahead instead of running a little bit behind...  This border thing is really highlighting how pretty much all we do in politics is complain.  It'd be nice to hear someone propose a solution or something...  The other day in class one of the kids said "this is the greatest day of my life."  Guess I must be doing something right...  If there was any doubt, my interest in the World Cup ended when the US run ended...  The news from Israel has been even more depressing than usual.  Another instance where some solutions might be nice in the discourse...  I think my tablet has just about had it.  It's having difficulty holding a charge and one of the buttons has become intermittent.  All things being equal I don't think I'll be replacing it...  The Lebron free agency thing has certainly turned the NBA into a little bit of a circus.  I wonder how it will come out...  Late at night I have to turn off my computer speakers or listen to some kind of induced right wing radio show...  Saw a class I thought I might go take today, but it falls right in the middle of six other things - of course...  Should I apply to be a coach for high school ultimate?  Would that be throwing it in on playing?  Have to give it some thought...  The problem with taking side jobs is that you have to do the side jobs...  The dentist says the little flossers with the handles are less than...  Having trouble filling up the Tumblr over the summer.  No problem with the Greenpage though...  Still liking the new car...  The boy rolls over, although he hasn't so much figured out how to roll back...  Really thought the season one finale of "Boss" was boss.  Get it?  Yeh, lame, I know...

No comments: