Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ellipses...

Since I did two posts yesterday can't I take today off?  No...  Did my "Don't shit on other people" lecture today.  I don't think it had the traction it did last time.  In other news, my resume is out of date again...  Got a new work keyboard because the existing one had no C's left.  That would mean a lot of students getting D's so we replaced it...  My brother-in-law came this weekend to get their stuff we've been storing, that and a round of purging and WOW is there a lot of room in my basement.  P.S. I need to apologize to the weekend crew at the East Liberty Goodwill...  This Ebola thing is really starting to nag at the edges of my attention.  I hope people that can actually DO SOMETHING are in fact doing it rather than just having it nag at the edges of their attention...  With about 75 television screens, expecting the baby to doze while we enjoy our BW3 wings may have been optimistic...  School starts a month from today.  Where did the time go?  Guess I should start gearing up for the year proper again...  I finally watched the last Primeval New World I'd been holding onto on the DVR.  Yet another decent show cut down before it really got it's feet under it...  Can you believe there's a football game on TV this weekend?  I guess it is time to finish the home theatre project...  Today I told the kids I am on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest among other things.  Still no connect requests...  I've quietly been acquiring some serious tools over the last month or two.  Guess I out to actually make something soon...  Looks like I am making a California swing in October.  Looking more and more like it will just be me...  I complained about my bank's website on Twitter and they have now called me four times to try to change my mind.  Who knew Twitter's killer app would be consumer complaints?  Not me...  We went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.  It is a sad movie.  Well done, but sad...  Finished Broken Angels, now moving on to Saturn's Children.  I've lost count, but it's something like 10 books this summer. I'll have to check...  Yes.  You have to put the references on your resume...

No comments: