Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ellipses...

I thought I had a cool post for today, but when I looked at the video I'd shot the whole frame was black.  Maybe next time...  I really do have trouble making that midnight deadline...  Saw earlier that California is going to have a ballot initiative over splitting into six states.  I think I should be against it, but really I think it makes sense...  Several times during class today I would explain something and then ask them to think of an even stupider way to accomplish the same thing.  Maybe that's backwards...  Can't decide if Planet of the Apes is worth a sitter...  I had this side job which was resulting in daily emails right up until I sent the final product - then nothing.  I hope that just means they're busy...  I tore out a bush in front of the house.  Right now it is sitting in 10 lawn bags on the curb.  I hope they'll take 10 lawn bags...  Today was the first time in weeks that we used both of our cars at the same time.  Maybe we should sell one...  I cannot believe so much of the summer is already gone.  I already want a do over...  If millenial students are going to ask you questions about things you just answered, maybe we should just skip the introduction part and go right to the work...  The "c" key on my work keyboard has failed.  Probably that just means that many more D's in my grades...  Have you heard Weird Al's "Word Crimes?"  Go listen.  I'll wait...  The person responsible for filling the Roku App que for MSNBC must be on vacation.  The feed hasn't changed since Friday...  This dude we hired to build a new deck for us won't call me back.  I was really hoping he wasn't that kind of contractor...  I care very little about the all-star game.  At this point I'm a little bit "Bring on the Steelers"...  The Newspage Reader has come back in a summer format.  The most commented articles don't have that many comments, but I can still separate out a top five...  Halfway through season #2 of "Boss."  Don't know much about other's opinions, but I think it is a really well written show...  It is amazing how quickly Baby TANBI is growing out of clothes.  He barely got to wear his astronaut suit twice...

No comments: