Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Ellipses...

Gonna make a run at a post per day for July.  Not getting a great start...  Can you believe this week at the Supreme Court?  Me either...  We're back to teaching for the summer: precollege drafting and technical production...  The Areo decision feels like a real setback, especially seeing as how the whole point of the thing was to follow the law explicitly...  Trying to get the boy on a different schedule so Mrs TANBI and I can actually eat dinner.  It's a difficult transition...  I wonder if the buffer zone ruling will wind up changing the rules in Pittsburgh...  So far so good with the new car...  The Hobby Lobby decision seems wrong to me on so many levels...  Even with a phone in my pocket all the time I feel like I am not taking all the photos I should be...  Current home project is fitting out the office - although that job consists mostly of stalling...  I've got an online 30 Hour OSHA course picked out.  Just have to actually do it...  Heard the other day that Jay Glerum has passed.  Sad day for riggers...  We're having people over on Friday - if anyone comes over on Friday...  I built my first Lego Technic model - not a standard brick in the whole kit...  Put a 150-200 word standard on the prekies doing greenpage comments.  If it works out well I'll add that to the regular year assignment...  Today is the anniversary of my dad's passing.  I wish he were still around... 

No comments: