Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ellipses...

And just like that it's 11:30 again.  This "post-a-day-July" is tough...  The country really must do something on the capital punishment front.  These botched episodes are just not acceptable...  Yesterday I was disappointed with what I could do with IFTTT.  Today I found a work-around and I am happy again.  Also, the News From the Real World page now tweets ay @NFTRW_Feed...  Not sure how you fight a war on a postage stamp and not involve civilians...  It's always a surprise to discover there's more precollege gone than there is left to go...  All the hemming and hawing over Kevin Love is making me think there's some kind of soft collusion involved...  Today I was expecting a package from Amazon: some clamps.  I got a package from Amazon: a volleyball set.  I didn't order a volleyball set...  Be nice if the next time other countries are railing about how we're the problem if they'd remember we weere just about the only ones trying to get someplace in Gaza...  The MSNBC Roku feed has really been less than lately...  Haven't been watching this season of "True Blood."  Should I?  I think we watched the first episode and waffled...  Mrs. TANBI asked me to make an extension for our dining room table.  I'm taking this opportunity to expand my tool inventory...  The Lego airport project has undergone two expansion phases, adding mostly support vehicles.  New post coming soon...  I finished "Boss."  There's no season three.  I wish there was.  It's a great show...  Melissa just announced two new dates.  Neither in Pittsburgh...  The layout project which was supposed to take one day took three.  Now I don't know what to do in Tech Production class...  None of the prekies have tried to friend me on Facebook yet this summer.  I guess that's a sort of paradigm change that's been propagating up through the student classes...  We had a home project we thought was going to be done in mid-July.  Now looking more like mid-August...

No comments: