Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Ellipses...

Have to keep posting or I will lose momentum...  Last night was the traditional end of my working year.  Today I got scheduled into two meetings this week and one in June.  I think someone missed a memo...  Are you watching Harley Quinn on DC or SyFy?  Pretty awesome show.  I recommend it...  I went to the store today.  Did something not without risk ostensibly for corn salsa.  It is good salsa though...  The Sodastream people crossed me up.  The last return label was UPS.  This one was USPS.  I'm glad I went to a desk and not a drop box...  We're spending quite a bit of energy trying to determine what production is going to be in the Fall.  Seems like maybe we should be spending that energy on closing the sale that there will be students in the fall...  Gib5on was doing a worksheet for school today that asked him to write the names of his two favorite people.  He picked Sabian and an avatar from his Pokemon online game.  That was real esteem building...  I bought a bike, with fairly minimal research.  I hope I like it.  I can certainly use the activity...  Thinking about taking a course to become certified as a contact tracer.  Apparently the country will need 300,000 of them and you can work from home...  I wonder if instead of paying a sitter we could just spend the money on toys and rely on the kid to entertain himself - it's not like we're going out...  It sounds like we're going to try to stop using GrubHub.  We're going to need the restaurants to step up their game a little to do so though...  I think it is reasonable to assume that I will not be using the snowblower I bought this February.  Taking it to the storage unit feels like it could cause it to snow in June though...  The camps haven't thrown in the towel yet, but it is looking more and more likely that the kids will be spending the summer at Camp Dad.  I will have to brush up on my lanyard weaving...

No comments: