Saturday, May 23, 2020

Ellipses...

I just spent like a half hour deleting photos from a Google account to keep from buying more storage, which I will inevitably do down the line...  Out today the number of masks seems to be dropping quickly.  I hope people realize this isn't over, although like everyone I hope it is...  Why do you think the Giant Eagle is always out of hot dogs?  Seems pretty random...  My boss has told me physical production is in all likelihood not happening.  Tell me something I didn't know...  We did our taxes.  We under withheld this year.  Oops...  I bought a bike online but haven't got it yet.  Today the company emailed me asking if I want to buy another one.  That's some serious confidence...  Sabian has taken a few steps.  It isn't reliable yet, so I don't think we can call it walking - but soon...  I finished The Last Dance.  The episodes toward the end didn't seem as special as the ones that came earlier...  Red states have apparently been fudging their infection numbers so as to get their businesses open sooner.  It is sad that isn't really all that surprising...  Next week should have been a whole week off of work, but a meeting has sprung up like a weed on Friday...  I've got a few ideas for the fall.  I wonder if the students have some ideas...  When I was growing up the average lifespan for a car was four years.  I bought my car six years ago, and it was five years old already then.  My car is eleven years old.  That's a pretty old car...  The Asian Seafood Buffet has reopened.  It must be for take out.  Not sure how you do take out from a buffet...  We played a three handed game of Dixit tonight.  It is probably more fun with more people...  It seems like next week we may enter into a Corona Bubble with another family with an eye toward summer day care.  Wish us luck...  Ruin a band name by changing one letter: "Men Without Hams"...  I am really liking the Harley Quinn series on SyFy and am bummed I will soon run out...  k

No comments: