Saturday, May 09, 2020

Ellipses...

If you are keeping track, it took about six weeks for American retailers to get face masks onto store shelves...  I am having a marathon grading weekend.  I'm through two out of four classes, but it isn't really half way...  Letting Flynn off is a disgrace...  No Zooms today.  Unless you count setting up Gib5on's online karate class.  So maybe one Zoom today...  When you first read 1984, did you think the idea of a screen that was on all the time was weird?  How about a live mic in your house?  We've come a long way...  I can't seem to get to the end of Horror Stories.  It isn't that I don't like it, it is more about changing life patterns due to a global pandemic...  It isn't cool to hope anyone gets sick...  When RBG was in the hospital last week I got a little more depressed.  I'm not sure I've completely rebounded...  The supply of Mother's Day cards at Target suggests to me that the greeting card rep is a non-essential employee...  We got nearly everything we ordered from the grocery store this time around.  They really only shorted up napkins.  I wonder if that's about TP...  In a world where I can't put graded assignments in mailboxes, Canvas begins to look a lot more attractive (he says after sending 60 individual grading emails)...  I have to tell you, really, I don't miss sports at all - and it is just about playoff time for the NHL and NBA.  I'd probably miss it more if I were single and childless...  Sabian had like a F4 diaper yesterday.  That's one where you have to change their clothes and wash yourself...  I bought some old toys off someone on Nextdoor today.  It seemed easier than when I was buying bulk Lego off of Craigslist.  I miss buying bulk Lego off of Craigslist...  This week I think I might do a reunion Zoom with people I worked with in 1986...  Our Friday night dinner had an uninvited guest this week.  I've set out some traps...  We go to "Yellow" next week.  That means daycares are allowed to reopen.  I'm not sure how I feel about that...  With all the soda I am going through being home 24/7 it really has me considering doing a DIY bulk carbonator system instead of using the sodastream - but that activation energy is really, really high.  Probably nothing will come of it...  The podcast people may be having too much fun...

No comments: