Thursday, June 04, 2020

Ellipses...

Lisa Murkowski, how can you possibly be conflicted over the President's candidacy?  There doesn't appear to be a great deal of gray area here...  Still waiting for HBOMAX to show up on the Roku.  I am probably not the only one...  Washington DC is at a real disadvantage not having a governor these days.  The Federal government appears to be able to do just about anything they want...  Costco had hand sanitizer and toilet paper today.  No Clorox wipes though.  Might almost be time to reopen.  Oh wait...  I found Ramen that is less than 300 calories per serving.  That's a real find.  I hope it tastes like something...  Our mayor apparently got less than accurate information from his public safety folks before going on TV earlier this week.  I hope the inquiries he's asking for do a better job...  Nobody buys things we don't need better than I buy things we don't need...  I have this AUDL game on the DVR.  It was promoted on Twitter last week as being one of the best games played to date.  But it is just so long I don't think I can get myself to watch it.  Maybe I'll do it 30 minutes at a time...  This week has had crazy dreams.  Once I was in a play with Al Pacino, another time I was in some kind of melee with oversized machine tools, and last night I crashed a car into a huge construction pit.  The production values are really quite high...  It really does feel like the American center of mass might be approaching the edge of its footprint...  I have my most commented Facebook post of all time going now.  I'm not sure that should be as satisfying as it is...  We finished Netflix's The Great Flower Fight.  It was a fight, not so much about flowers, and maybe not so great.  We did watch the whole thing though...  I have now been in the same meeting at work maybe 6 times in the last two weeks.  Calgon take me away...  I have a class schedule for the Summer Program Previously Known as Drama Precollege (SPPKDP tm).  It is short a few things due to, you know, the pandemic but it should be pretty high level anyway...  It might be time for a haircut.  We bought a kit a couple of weeks ago, but shops should be opening up tomorrow.  Is a reasonable haircut worth the exposure?  Tougher decision than it should be...  Usually the end of the academic year is a time when my inbox becomes less of a disaster.  Doesn't seem to be the case this year.  I guess I should get on that...  It is Thursday night.  I am really hungry.  It's worth it though...

No comments: