Monday, January 10, 2005

Calendar

I got my '05 Melissa calendar today.


I've had the '03 calendar up in my office on December for a whole year. Then people at MEIN didn't do a regular calendar last year, just a poster. This one is half "Lucky" tour shots and half set-ups. Pretty cool. Some of the pictures look like ones I took on the tour after "Breakdown." Although I'll never really know, as the best shots I got were on the roll they took from me at The Joint at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas.

Is being a fan like this dysfunctional? Is there something wrong with me? I looked for an online quiz to help figure it out...


You're A Tomboy!

Tomboy:
You dress pretty casual and you have short hair
that's pretty easy to style. You are probably
frequently mistaken for a young boy. You are
very passionate and fall in love easily.


What Kind Of Lesbian Stereotype Are You???
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, I guess that's the best I could have hoped that to turn out.

2 comments:

BabelBabe said...

I'ma tree-hugger lesbian. I think I could have gone other ways though - but isn't that the point?

David, I dig these quizzes, they make me laugh. I feel bad that I scoop them up and post them on my blog.

Anonymous said...

lipstick... big suprise... - lindsay