Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Placeholder

I really need a new link of the day to move the Pope Urban site off the top of the list. It's been up there now for more than a month and nobody will remember what it is there fore anyway (perhaps I should delete it - interesting site manager dilemma).

I think I will use this one:


Now I like tape just as much as the next stagehand, but this may be taking it too far. I can't imagine what my date would have said had I turned up for prom in a duct tape tux.

Check it out. There's some cool stuff there.

Apparently there is even some legit business in duct tape accessories. I saw one sit branched off from here that seemed to suggest that it is a vegan thing. Certainly nothing "with a face" was hurt in the fabrication of a duct tape wallet. Not sure that makes me want one though.

Besides, everyone knows, gaff tape absolutely spanks duct tape.


3 comments:

Katy said...

http://www.livejournal.com/community/craftgrrl/5139578.html is duct tape flowers.
Craftster.org has lots of duct tape things too. And those prom people can actually win thousands of dollars in prize money for their outfits.

Anonymous said...

here's an idea for marisa... http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/fashion/wedding/index.html :-) - lindsay

Peg said...

It may be stick-in-the-muddy of me, but it pains me to see non-recyclable tapes wasted. We use miles and miles of it in our profession and then we... throw it away! All the time! Sorry. Haven't had my coffee yet and what with today being the 20th and all.