Friday, January 07, 2005

David Trivia

How much do you know about David? Match each of the pictures to the corresponding name below. Post your answer as a comment and I'll post the key soon.

Here's a bunch of cool women I know:

1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
7. 8. 9.
10. 11. 12.
13. 14. 15.
16. 17. 18.
19. 20.

a. April__b. Cami__c. Carrie____d. Celeste__e. Christina
f. Debi__g. Donna__h. Heather__i. Hedge___j. Jessica
k. Katie__l. Kelly___m. Lisa____n. LJ_____o. Melissa
p. Peg___q. Steph__r. Stevie____s. Traci___t. Trinity

Have the big fun!

5 comments:

Peg said...

Looking forward to the answers, as there are numerous people I've never met before but have heard of / known of for a while. One I'm particularly curious to see a photo of, as I never did. And who's #1 as it's not Heather but I reeally did a double take... My score? I got 6 out of 20 including myself.

BabelBabe said...

20 is Debi. Where do you find all these wildly flattering pics of her??

8 looked like Christina but 1) she's not on the name list and 2) why would you have a picture of Christina still?

4 is what I will look when I am older. But it's not me.

I don't know anyone anymore, except you David.

Peg said...

7 is not "p" because "p" is me and I'm not 7. Sorry. Memo to David: I could get more right than I did but I honestly can't find some people. Swear-ta-god. And you would think I could, right?

Anonymous said...

these are the only ones i know:

12. t

16. d

19. o

i would say that i'm offended that you didn't put a lovely photo of me up too! - what, i'm not a "cool wom[a]n [that you] know"? i WOULD be offended that you didn't put my lovely photo up there - but, i'm not offended, since: (i) i don't have a lovely photo; and, (ii) none of your friends would know who i was anyway!

peace,
sbr

(p.s., if i come in second through 99th place, i want a coloring book!).

Anonymous said...

12-trinity (by process of elimination)
16-celeste (at knot dating, i hope)
17-april gray
18-stephanie daniels
19-that would be miss melissa etheridge.

love,
nicole and becca