Friday, January 14, 2005

Round 1 David Trivia Answers

Ok, round one of David Trivia is over. Here are the scores:

Val: 2
Donna: 2
Sarah: 3
Nicole & Becca: 5
Peg: 6 (on the honor system as she didn't give any answers, just a score)
Andrea: 7

Andrea had to have had at least one fortunate guess - makes me think Peg should have answered everything, might have done better that way. So the winner of a post of her own and a dinner at the waterfront is: Andrea.

Thank you to everyone who played. Look for another installment in the future. Answers to this entry are listed below...

1. g. Donna is a friend of mine from this second go around in Pittsburgh. She is a very smart doctor.
2. l. Kelly is a friend from Maine State Music theatre and then later in Las Vegas. She works for the O show.
3. k. Katie is a friend of mine from high school who I have unfortunately lost track of.
4. m. Lisa is also a second go around in Pittsburgh friend.
5. h. Heather is another MSMT friend. She works for ETC.
6. s. Traci is a friend from Junior High School, perhaps from grade school. She is a Chicago area teacher and Real Estate agent.
7. n. LJ, who I will always call Jessie is a friend from high school that I really made in college. She's a photographer in New Mexico.
8. e. Christina is a friend from my first go around in Pittsburgh.
9. p. Peg is a friend from MSMT. She currently manages Lincoln Center (ok, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement) and is the author of The Palmyra Sliver.
10. i. Hedge is a friend from MSMT. She's out of the business and making crafts for a living. She is the author of My Soap Box.
11. c. Carrie is a rock star. She's a friend from Chicago Scenic Studios. She's come to class to lecture on Event Management.
12. t. Trinity and I met in Las Vegas when her name was Daisy. I stole her away from her mother and five siblings to come live with me. Recently she recovered from cancer.
13. j. Jessica is my sister, very cool, and an NYC Actress, perhaps you've seen her in something.
14. b. Cami is a friend from high school who I have lost track of. I did find an internet page while looking for a photo which suggests she is married and has two children.
15. r. Stevie is a friend from the Yale School of Drama and then later from in Chicago. Once she worked for my mother at Apple Tree. Now she is a successful attorney.
16. d. Celeste is my current student assistant at CMU, when she can find time for me. She is slaving over a thesis I should not have approved. If anyone knows anything about the management structures of Broadway theatre she would love to hear from you.
17. a. April is my former student assistant at CMU. She is also President of the David Fan Club. Now she is out in Cali running the film business.
18. q. Steph is another former CMU student. She was the only student to pass my first CAD mastery the first time. She is also the Secretary of the David Fanclub. She freelances in NYC as a lighting designer and electrician.
19. o. Melissa Etheridge and I have a relationship going back to my junior year of undergrad, although she was never aware of it. These days it seems clear that she knows my face, but still has no idea who I am.
20. f. Debi is a friend from high school, college, and now again this go around in Pittsburgh. Once a stage manager, Debi is now a physician and Liz Bradley's personal hero.

Well, I imagine this is likely the longest post so far. Perhaps the next round won't have as many images.


3 comments:

Katy said...

how is Dr. Debra Gilboa Liz Bradley's personal hero? Is she also Canadian? (which seems unlikely, as she's a high school friend, which makes her from Highland Park, at least partially)

BabelBabe said...

Actually Deb lives in Sq Hill but *I* live in Highland Park - can I apply for the job of anyone's personal hero? David??

I think it's because Deb WAS a stage manager and is NOW a doctor (and it's an impressive switch, esp. considering she was/is amazing at both), who also agreed to teach a freaking SM class last year - while practicing medicine. Crazy woman.

David said...

She meant Highland Park, IL not the neighborhood in Pittsburgh. Still wrong though, Debi lived a few exits south on the Edens.