Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bet you weren't expecting that

(Galactica Spoiler)

The Sci-fi Channel original series seasons wound up over the last two weeks. Both Stargates two weeks ago and Battlestar Galactica this past week. Kinda crappy that the shows wind up this early, but the new seasons premiere in July instead of the fall so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

For what I think is the third year in a row, and obvious evidence of a conspiracy at USITT, I missed half of the Stargate finales while at the conference. What I did see was alright, but certainly nothing too special.

I have to say though, that when Boomer capped Adama on the finale of Galactica - in a million years I didn't see that coming. Most times TV sci-fi is fairly predictable, or at least conventional with its plots. This was the first time in quite some time I can remember having not even an inkling of what was coming. Really good stuff.

I can't wait until July to see how it plays out.

No comments: