Friday, April 29, 2005

Time to go home?

Today is the last day of class. I told students they could turn in delinquent work or resubmit homework with prior problems until I went home tonight. It's twenty after seven. Is it time to go home yet?

I've already graded all the work from the Rigging class and posted the grades. I've graded all the CAD work I have, but there's another assignment that isn't actually due until Monday. Every semester I teach that class I try to move that assignment due date into the semester proper and every year I wind up giving them the last weekend. This semester was no different.

All things being equal I have like 17 drafting assignments to grade for Dick's class. M is at rehearsal tonight, the Bulls don't play until tomorrow, and SciFi Friday is all repeats. Maybe I'll just hang around a while and see if anyone else has work to turn in. Then I can knock down the drafting grading too.

No comments: