Monday, April 25, 2005

Ellipses...

Only one teaching day left for me this year... Passport photos are expensive, comparatively high gloss inkjet paper is not... There are 61 days, 11 hours, and 53 minutes remaining until the wedding... That assumes that the photo setups don't sink the relationship... There are 16 days, 17 hours, and 23 minutes until my 3rd Years' thesis projects are due... That assumes they don't run off to join the circus first... Snow, in late April, really blows... Three months later and my scanner still doesn't work... I'm really beginning to wonder about the whole "Crazy Scheme" thing for next year... Just the thought of Jamaica is really very nice right now... Trinity's tumor is bigger than a raquetball... If your not going to make any mileage, even if there's a point, or even just for spite, its probably not worth the effort anymore... I refilled the Critulia, love that Tarantula... Everyone appeared to finish their second mastery exam... Floppy disks are really quite over... Its not even May, and the summer is filling up right quick... The new truck has recovered it's new car smell... Amazon totally failed to alert me to the latest Spenser book, what's up with that?.. I believe there are probably more AIM buddies than people on Earth... Drinks just seem to taste better out of a pilsner glass... Department store ladies are mean... What am I forgetting to do?.. Someday I'd like to actually get to my list again... Asking friends to be creative is a somewhat largish imposition... Nothing like crab grass to really remind you you own a home... The cell phone people - like the cable people - just want ALL OF YOUR MONEY... It is never, never "all about the O"... Hitchhiker's better not suck... Its a shame to borrow a book all the way from New Haven on Inter-Library Loan and then never actually read it... Shane really is hot... Deadwood has ceased to be incomprehensible, thank goodness... Student blogging has really dropped off of late... The Uno's Shrimp and Crab Fondue tastes like neither Shrimp nor Crab... Will the coverage of the Pope thing end anytime soon?.. I'll never get to writing about any of this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my understanding is that the hitchhiker movie is not, in fact, very true to the books, and that zaphod is played without charm.

R.