Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ellipses

The people at LetsTalk.com are apparently crapweasels...

That deserves its own entire line... The SME thing is just about over... Its definitely harder to get on a plane in Dallas than in Jamaica, I'm not sure that's a good thing... Hour after hour of footage of a bunch of muni workers draining a pond is in no way shape or form "breaking news"... Trinity is beginning to look as if she is reproducing asexually... the Pittsburgh Airport is depressing at night... I can sit for the Arena Rigging exam, I doubt I can pass the Arena Rigging exam, but I'm not sure that means I should not sit for the Arena Rigging exam... There are basically only three days left in pre-college, odd that I haven't been paid yet... Mom's looking for a part time SM in Chicago... SciFi Friday night is becoming awfully evangelical... AOL is going to add Plaxo to their service :-)... Guess its about time to finish off the thank you notes... What is 190 from 2400? A lot of editing for a wedding album... Skipping a two hour airport wait is worth taking a middle seat... I can't believe it was cooler and less humid in Dallas... CMU will be looking for an essentially full time Carp/Production Carp this fall if you know anyone... I should have socialized more with the other ETCP people... Cell phones made me forget how expensive long distance is... The blog has really taken a turn away from the political, I wonder if that's a good thing... Will we hit 10,000 on the counter before the one year anniversary?.. I really ought to get to work on the book, and the other book, and the other book... Its been long enough for the novelty to wear off and I still like my truck... If we were having a party in August, when would we have it?.. Everytime I fly I want to buy something from the SkyMall catalog... Pittsburgh is no longer the worst city in the nation for singles - now they tell me!..

No comments: