Saturday, July 23, 2005

Question #2

2. If you could be a girl for a day, just to see what it's like, would you?

Says the Etheridge fanclub member: "but of course." I think trying to be in anyone else's shoes for a day would likely be a worth while experience.

Besides, I'd like to know if crying really does get you out of speeding tickets. I would love to be able to sit out of swim class on my say so. It would have been fantastic to have been able to wear jeans while working at K-Mart. As Cookie always says, I would love to have the free chicken dinner. I might even take up golf if I could start off from the ladies' tees. I always enjoyed playing disc with the girls team more than the men anyway. People would stop thinking I was gay just because I like purple. I've always thought that the designers for women's Nikes were better than the men's designers. It would be a wonderful excuse for my somewhat volatile but unpredictable personality.

Sure. Why not?

One question. What if I liked it better?

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

Then Marisa would have bigger problems than Did I marry a rock star or a neurosurgeon?