Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ellipses...

I should write something, if only to distract from yesterday's comments... I would like this cat delivered: Oreo... Given a choice between curricular depth or breadth, recent graduates choose depth, or breadth... Sometimes it seems that a good compromise is simply a way to change from a time when some people were unhappy to a time when everyone is unhappy... I am over having a cat with a hole in it... Its just the start of the second week and I am clearly behind... The "not" theatre people are in fact such theatre people... Today, like Christmas morning, when I can into B-1 someone had filled out the scheduling board... Although it seems like a good idea organizationally, the second week of school is too early for an organizational meeting... I think I may like PowerPoint, this may make me hate myself... Every time I press my foot down on the gas now I watch the tach and try to keep it under 2000 rpm, probably a wasted effort but the gas is so expensive... All work and no play makes... The point of the exercise is to challenge the existing assumptions, not to ask what they are and recreate them, just had to say that... Recent graduates are busy people, I suppose that's a good thing... If you cover the bed with a plastic tarp to stop the cat from peeing on it you will develop a habit of napping on the couch, true story... I don't want to be responsible enough to spread winterizing, end of summer, fertilizer on my lawn... One week later and the crazy scheme hasn't eaten itself, although I believe I am seeing some tooth marks... Katrina coverage is taking the focus away from Iraq, therefore just like Michael Jackson, Lacy Peterson, Natalie Holloway, and everything else that serves as media prestidigitation (yes I had to look it up - although I was close) it was clearly initiated by the neo-cons... The new Galactica better take a lesson from the old and make sure they never find Earth... I fell asleep during RockstarINXS again, without Ty it just isn't the same... Weeds is a real good show, check it out... I want a dollar, ok several... That is all.

No comments: