Monday, September 19, 2005

Ellipses...

I really, really miss Bill Clinton... I was really looking forward to Ian McShane's acceptance speech... I still don't know what an "enemy combatant" is... The EmmyIDOL thing didn't turn out to be nearly as stupid as it sounded like it would be... I should really say something about the ECHO Project & Grisha Coleman... They could have at least given The Wire the writing award... There is a possibility that as a collective many of the neo-cons form an American Taliban... Oliver Platt deserves an award for the work he is doing on Huff just as compensation for what people now think of him... The Stumble thing is leaving me with more links of the day candidates then I know what to do with... Have I explained that the worst part of assigning homework is that you then have to grade it?.. The rest of the dining room has arrived... It looks like the Steelers are pretty good, I wonder when their first real hard game is... It looks like local #3 is not going to strike this time... I am playing fantasy football in my brother-in-law's league, we won last week, I wonder how we did this week - it looked good, but who knows... The new blog, although it has no ellipses, has many many entries - and takes quite a bit of time to manage... Trinity appears to be over her fever... When homework looks like an overgrown D&D game is there something wrong?.. Did I explain how cool it was to hear the original Battlestar Galactica theme used on the new show?.. The RAZR phone is pretty cool... It sucks that SciFi Friday is going into reruns already, at least I get West Wing back next week... Ellipses are harder with all these links... The only way I would watch a TV movie about Martha Stewart in prison would be if it were written and directed by the people that did OZ...

No comments: